Monday, June 15, 2009

Introduction

So this is my very first post. I want to introduce my self a little bit.


I just graduated from Winthrop University with a B. A. in English. In September I am going to India for three months with Adventures in Missions. God put a calling to go to India the summer of '05. I have been praying about the "when, where, and how" since then. Right now I live with my best friend, who is also named Sarah. We both drive beige Buicks, work at Starbucks, were home schooled, love nature, and have the same name but are very different from each other. I am an internal processor, and don't always know what I am feeling. Writing helps me to make sense of my self.


This blog is being started because I want to share some of my writing with whoever is interested. I named this blog "seeds of vulnerability" because seeds are the small beginnings of things. Seeds can be powerful. Jesus said "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" (Matt 17:20). Vulnerability is something God has been teaching me about. I am learning that I have to let God in, and I have to let people see who I am. This is what I am planning on doing with this blog. I want to let people in. This is going to be a place where I can let my writings and thoughts air out.


Please comment. Enjoy

1 comment: